Translate

miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

discovering Asturias!

Hello everyone!

Just a short message and a lot of photos of the beautiful places I've visited so far in Asturias. I assume you all know the places and you probably have been there yourself, but I really want to show you my pictures so you can see how much I enjoy it here :)


Please don't ask me what I like the best, because i seriously can't choose. The big mountains, the beautiful beaches and the lovely cities. How can you choose from all of that? Just realise how lucky you are you live in a place that has it all. The Netherlands is completely flat, the beach is about 2 hours away (and it's not as nice as your beaches) and we have some nice cities in Holland, but still so different!

I will stop talking now, since a picture says more than a thousand words ;)

Enjoy!
Lots of love,

Roos

palace in santander

randon pinguin in Santander

santander

at the cathedral in santander

cute village

at the bufones de pria

Bufones!

little beach at the bufones

Ribadesella

beach! 


Gijon


Asturian market
Shopping in Oviedo

happy in the mountains :) 

Oviedo

Oviedo cathedral

hahah Oviedo

Gijon!

king kong's toilet ;p

Gijon

wild sea

walking in the mountains

Asturias!

Aviles cathedral

Aviles

Covadonga

the family <3

ines on my back at the lakes

Roman bridge

llanes

Covadonga catherdral

cathedral in Covadonga

jump!

the lakes


look at that cow!

bufones

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario